Congratulations to our 2021 Duty of Care Awards shortlist!
The International SOS Foundation is pleased to recognise the organisations and individuals that have demonstrated an outstanding commitment in protecting the health, safety, security and wellbeing of their global workforce. Our shortlist represents an unparalleled level of excellence across our seven award categories including two brand new categories highlighting organisations exceptional COVID-19 response and inclusion and diversity programmes.
To view the shortlist, click here.
The Awards are supported by a panel of sector-leading expert judges from a host of internationally recognised organisations. They assessed each entry for completeness, depth and how clearly they meet the criteria below.
- Performance Improvement – What results were achieved?
- Leadership and Management Commitment – What role did leaders and managers play in the project?
- Stakeholder Engagement – How were internal (and external where applicable) stakeholders involved and engaged in this project?
- Longevity – How will this project continue to deliver value / benefits to the health and safety of workers?
- All entries for a Duty of Care Award must demonstrate measurable results and improvements that can be objectively observed and assessed.
Winners will be announced at our virtual event starting 21 September 2021.